Friday, April 20, 2012

TOMORROW NIGHT, MY SPECIAL GUEST: SIMCHA FELDER


State Senate Minority Leader Dean Skelos and Assemblywoman Helene Weinstein will both be guests on "The Dov Hikind Show" this Saturday evening, motzei Shabbos, at 11 pm, where we will all discuss the many positive things achieved recently in Albany for the Jewish community.

In addition, my special guest will be NYC Deputy Comptroller Simcha Felder, who recently announced his intention to run for the new State Senate "Super Jewish" district seat. Simcha was my chief of my staff for many years and I was excited to hear that he is running for public office again. One of our recent goals has been to unite behind one candidate who will most effectively represent our community.  I am thrilled that Simcha is running for this seat.  He is sensitive, extremely intelligent, and both passionate and compassionate. I am personally very excited to have him in this race.”

Tune in at 11pm to WMCA 570 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment